• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 4 non template sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomander

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Hi, I've 4 sites which I've made in the past and have never had time to promote. So, I'm selling them!

http://www.allcount.com
Less than 10 daily uniques.
Based on the countercode script.
Modified to be automated with IPN script.
Uses PHP and MySQL.
Non template.
Never promoted.
Offers over $50

http://www.htmlguard.org
Less than 10 daily uniques.
Both .com and .net names taken by the same company.
Automated site with IPN payments.
Uses PHP.
Never promoted.
Offers over $30

http://www.ipurge.com
Less than 10 daily uniques.
Software is based upon the compwash VB code.
Software rewritten and updated with new look.
Software source included.
Automated site with IPN payments.
Uses PHP.
Never promoted.
Made a few sales over the last 2 years.
I did create a clone of this site at netrinse.com which no longer exists.
Offers over $100

http://www.risepal.com
Less than 10 daily uniques.
Based on the e-gold bubble game script.
Modified to allow 100% automated process.
Uses PHP and MySQL.
Non template.
Never promoted.
Offers over $30

PM all offers please!
All sites will be sold as is and as far as I know are in working order.
All sites can be hosted on my server for a month after sale.
All domains are at eNom.
Accepting offer over the next few days.

Best Regards
 
No Interest? Ah well, a price drop might do it! The starting point for offers has been lowered. Let's keep this going a few more day before I pull the plug . . .
 
All PM's replied. Last 24hrs.
Offers so far:
$50 for AllCount.com
$30 for HTMLGuard.org
$90 for iPurge.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom