• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 411myhi.com - cell phone offers site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren.Davis

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
684
Reaction score
0
I purchased 411myhi.com last month when it dropped. From my research it appears to have been a website that allowed people to text message from their cell phones and receive special offers. This article probably best describes what it was used for: http://www.manhattancc.org/cf/News/detail.cfm?QID=1508.

There are 277 mentions of "411myhi.com" in Yahoo and about 30+ in Google.

It receives 60-80 hits per day pretty consistently. Here are links to the stats:

http://www.411myhi.com/20066.htm
http://www.411myhi.com/20067.htm

I've only owned this domain sine June 15th so those stats reflect the last 36 1/2 days.

I have been so busy with other projects that I forgot about this one and have not parked it anywhere.

All offers will be considered. PM or post here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom