Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by jimb
could be very useful to a Colocation Web Hosting Company. When you purchase colocation space, you purchase it by the U. A normal mini-tower server takes up 4u, so 4U.com would be very useful for searches, and advertising over the net.
I would rate this high, and suggest you market it towards a hosting company.
Jim
Originally posted by sgopalam
You are righ Dan. I am just evaluating before I register something like dnforum4u.com
Originally posted by timechange
Or you can do something like http://www.homes4uu.com
(not affiliated)
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.