• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 5 yaris domains for appraisal yarispricing.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Epidemic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Pick one or all. Any help is always appreciated.

yarispricing.com
newyarisdealer.com
newyarisdealers.com
newyariscar.com
newyariscars.com

Thanks in advance for any comments.

C
 
I bet you got your ideas from ebay. I saw many Yaris domains there, for example yaris dealer was on ebay I saw it had bids at 5k but I dont think it sold. I think the bids were possibly fake. Generally its not good to copy things you see selling on ebay. Waste of money. Anyhow good luck I would say mid Xx to low Xxx for all of them. Also since this car just came out, it is irrelevant that it has the word New in front of it, just makes it longer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom