• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 5 yrs+ | PR2 | .org domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan86

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
Hey guys,

I'm looking at selling my website haven't really had much time to do anything with it, it's a PR2 site, could make some money through having a couple of text links (I just haven't had time to get it done) It has had a make over to make it a bit more current, it's a great little website!

The domain was registered back in 2006, the site is a whois page (PM for the domain)

I don't have traffic stats because I didn't even put any on it.. so assume none, I can't proof any income so I guess assume none :)

I'm looking for mid $xxx

:Multi forum post:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom