Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed 50 websites for sale, wegotlinks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
50 sites, first two are at enomcentral, the rest are at godaddy

we got links was sold as was the site the 50 sites were listed. Get them back up soon.

www.buildautoblog.com $25
brandable name on a product that many people are interested in

www.webhostingwordpress.com $35
webhosting blog, name has great value.

godaddy domains

www.clonedirectory.com $20
The site is ready to go, just need to start adding clones. The name is worth the money and should do well in SERP when you start adding clones.

www.nicheblogscourse.com $25
very nice course that teaches how to make money with niche blogs

www.salesfunnels.com $25
the name is worth the price, and begs for a blog or something as we all talk about list etc, but its really more about a sales funnel of which a email list is just part of it.

www.sitesandscripts.com $20
here is another project I changed my mind on. The site is custom, and the domain is brandable. I will include the large download of all the scripts and turnkeys it was going to include. I found an illegal script in the group, a warez script, and couldn't find one of the sites I felt I really could sell and just got frustrated. So you get a download of 1000 turnkey sites and the like. A brandable domain with a custom layout.

After paypal payment will push to domain register account and then send ftp and cpanel data. Well allow three weeks to move to your hosting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom