• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 562.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Hi all :-)

I haven't seen a three digit .com for sale in quite a while. The last couple at Pool reached five figures. As a bonus, 562 is the area code for Long Beach, California.

I'm accepting offers or trades! Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
Chris :-)
 
Thanks for the offers so far.. It's time for bed here - I'll consider offers in the morning! :-)
 
Hi,


I live in the 562 area code. Do not have enough cash for it :disappoin


Very Nice...good luck!








Dan
 
Last chance for offers! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom