Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 6 ADULT Domain Names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuaevans

I have six adult domain names I need to sell off. I do not wish to violate the explicate content rules here so if this list is in violation please remove it and let me know. There is no “content” at these addresses so there should be no problem with the links. They all link to a simple “For Sale” page.
I have gotten “official” appraisals from some companies like “GreaterDomains.com”.
What I’m not sure of is if their numbers are overly inflated to get you to pay them to sell. :confused:
Any non-biased help you can offer would be appreciated.
Also if any one has an idea of what each of these may be worth in the “real” world I would appreciate the info.
Thank you,
~Joshua

The names are as follows:
Hotsexslut.com
Hotsexbiz.com
Hotfk.com
Assfk.com
69fk.com
hs69.com

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A lot of adult domains are dropping every day. Some are much better then the ones you have posted here . My suggestion would be to sell these asap and collect whatever and take that money to get new ones.

Good luck to you!

Originally posted by joshuaevans

I have gotten “official” appraisals from some companies like “GreaterDomains.com”.
What I’m not sure of is if their numbers are overly inflated to get you to pay them to sell. :confused:
[/B]

exactly right, greatdomains appraisals are designed to hook you into buying more domains and appraisals by feeding you extremely inflated valuations. As a rule of thumb greatdomains seem to rarely value anything at less than $5000, even the most obviously worthless names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom