• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 63 Characters Domain .COM - Pls appraise! Thx!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex.com

21 SEX together - 63 characters together and 63 is the maximum length of domain name.



.de and .se are taken.

I am not sure if this name should be put to adult section, but as not much 63 char domains here for appraising, so...

Anyway, your opinions are welcome. (am I too bored) ;)
 
wrong section, this belongs in the ADULT section.

value = 0
 
I like it...the most sex you can have on the Internet..would seo great I'm guessing...lol
 
two million here
 
I like it...the most sex you can have on the Internet..would seo great I'm guessing...lol

Thanks, Focus :hug:

"The most sex you can have on the Internet"

WOW, THATS A GREAT SLOGAN!!! I will take it!
 
Thanks, Focus :hug:

"The most sex you can have on the Internet"

WOW, THATS A GREAT SLOGAN!!! I will take it!

yeah I have my moments :cool:
unfortunately I already registered the TM on that slogan so I will have to wipo your domain now..unless you donate some F$ to me :smile:
 
yeah I have my moments :cool:
unfortunately I already registered the TM on that slogan so I will have to wipo your domain now..unless you donate some F$ to me :smile:

HEY, 63 F$ for this great slogan! In your pocket now! :cheers: Great Deal!
 
I would have registered this had I knew it was avail..thx for the 63 F$ bro! :hippie: The best 63 letter domain possible!
 
i also have a domain up for apprisal ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom