• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 6ex.biz - appraisal wanted :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
I would love to get comments/thoughts on this domain , 6ex.biz ( 'sex' ) . Am I looking at regfee here or can I get lucky? Any thoughts appreciated! Thanks! :cool:
 
the ext kills the domain name......reg fee
 
reg fee now. $20-30 in 2 years ?
 
U lucky if u get $20 for this. Should have try to put the(s) between 6 and e and u seen that 6sex.co.uk was free. That would be bether i think.

Lykke til
 
Very low. A few hundred, at best, in .COM, even. I sure don't think 'sex' when I see '6ex'!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom