Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker $75,000 To Someone Who Finds a Buyer For Website and 800 Names, FuelcellDomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: I'm in the process of revising the list of names by adding some and removing others. This will result in a lower asking price of $467,000 for the website and complete list of names thereon. The commission paid to someone for finding me a buyer will be 15% of the selling price or $70,050 if the new site is sold for my new asking price. New revisions should be complete within a couple of days and I will post a new thread.....thanks

I'll pay $75,000 USD for someone to find me a buyer for my website and all 800 names listed on it. These names are conservatively estimated with a wholesale value of over 1.5 Million $$. I'm asking $500,000 for the complete website and all the names listed. I'm paying 15% commission for someone to find me a buyer through emails, phone calls, personal contacts, media advertising, or any other legal and ethical way.

Most of the domains are in the exploding alternative energy sector. With the serious global warming threat, high oil prices, mega booming of China, India, etc. and the continuing terrorist threat, this sector is destined to become one of the hottest in domain history.

Please check out www.FuelcellDomains.com and contact me for more information.

All of the following are common terms used in the alternative energy sector:

APU..alternate or alternative power unit
E85...ethanol 85%, gas 15%
FC....fuelcell (s)
GHG....green house gas
H2....hydrogen
HES...home energy station
I95...Interstate I-95
KW...elecrtric kilowatts
MH...motorhome (s)
NEV...neighborhood electric vehicles
PC...personal computer (s)
PDA...personal digital assistant
PEM...Proton exchange membrane used in fuelcells
RV...recreational vehicle(s)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what means H2FcBuses.com @$4900 ?

thank u

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Angel,

H2FcBuses.com means hydrogen fuelcell buses.

All of the following are common terms used in the alternative energy sector:

APU..alternate or alternative power unit
E85...ethanol 85%, gas 15%
FC....fuelcell (s)
GHG....green house gas
H2....hydrogen
HES...home energy station
I95...Interstate I-95
KW...elecrtric kilowatts
MH...motorhome (s)
NEV...neighborhood electric vehicles
PC...personal computer (s)
PDA...personal digital assistant
PEM...Proton exchange membrane used in fuelcells
RV...recreational vehicle(s)

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry and forgive my ignorance.. I thought 75,000 for the entire list... that's the commission for the sale.... me bad!!!!!

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry and forgive my ignorance.. I thought 75,000 for the entire list... that's the commission for the sale.... me bad!!!!!

You could've kept that little info to yourself...LOL :)

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. I think I should have now...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice niche you have built there dmtalk. I think you might need a little patience to move the entirety of what I think is a well-thought-out portfolio. Best of luck to you.

Edit: I mean a LOT of patience -- but if you can afford to bottom-drawer it I think it will pay off. I mean years not weeks. Generally speaking, nobody really cares about this type of domain *today*.

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice niche you have built there dmtalk. I think you might need a little patience to move the entirety of what I think is a well-thought-out portfolio. Best of luck to you.

Edit: I mean a LOT of patience -- but if you can afford to bottom-drawer it I think it will pay off. I mean years not weeks. Generally speaking, nobody really cares about this type of domain *today*.

"nobody really cares about this type of domain *today*"
Well, I wouldn't say "nobody"....I recently (2006) sold 3 of the fuelcell names for $14,500. :)

www.FuelcellDomains.com

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"nobody really cares about this type of domain *today*"
Well, I wouldn't say "nobody"....I recently (2006) sold 3 of the fuelcell names for $14,500. :)

www.FuelcellDomains.com
I'm generalising. 'Nobody' in my context means a small proportion of the community who are potentially in the market for the domains. Many of what you have are acronyms plus phrases that might pan out. I still think it's good.

Don't kill the messenger ;)

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi aZooZa,

I agree with you these names aren't very popular right now to the majority of domainers, but they are to a small minority group like myself and to the companies and others who are involved in the actual daily work making this hydrogen energy concept into a reality. I strongly believe in it and I expect all domainers will be looking at these type names within 3 years.

Thanks for your positive comments....Bill

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're welcome Bill. Sometimes I make positive and negative comments, but it's the sum of all the parts that I try to get at. If you are prepared to mention three years, then you'll make a success of it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom