• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 786.eu - should I sell for $600?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.netAzam.net is verified member.

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
16
Received an offer for $600 for 786.eu. I wouldn't sell a three character .com or .co.uk etc. for that price, but .eus haven't taken off in a huge way yet. I was obviously hoping for more, but do you think I should sell?

One thing I should point out is that 786 is a special number for hundreds of millions of Muslims, though not sure if that would impact on the price as they generally don't trade in domain names.

Thanks.
 
reply back with 1250 see what happens

it is one of just 1000 possible and a nice combo NNN imo
 
Europe is not predominantly Islamic so the special meaning does not add to the value. Personally I think 600 is a fair price but that opinion is not based on historic sales.
 
Numeric numbers is used for all tlds. I think your domain worths more than $600. Why don't you try to find out if other NNN.eus are for sale and see how much they are currently asking for?
 
Asking prices and salesprices are often miles apart
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom