Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions 8 Year Old Generic Typo, $1.50/mo Rev., CookiesRecipies.Com [Ends May 12th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The generic typo CookiesRecipies.com was registered Jan. 10, 2002 and its counterpart CookiesRecipes.com was registered Sept. 3, 2002 which makes this generic typo older than the correct spelling. It expires in nearly 9 months (Jan. 10, 2011).

It receives around 120 type-ins a month and 30+ organic search traffic visitors on an under-developed Wordpress minisite.

Great for traffic redirection to any other recipe site.

The current revenue is around $1.50 a month (AdS*ense) and has no other promotion.

I'm putting this beauty up for auction starting at just $1 (if the winning bid is $1, it is gauranteed you will make this back in your first month).

The content of the minisite is included with the purchase as a Wordpress export (which excludes the AdS*ense plugins etc installed), but I will install this on your hosting free of charge if the minimum bid is above $15.

Auction starts: May 8th, 2010 @ 4:15 AM PST
Auction ends: May 12th, 2010 @ 4:15 AM PST
Starting bid: $1
Bidding increments: $2
Registrar: GoDaddy
Payment Method: PayPal

Happy bidding :)

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your site is infected with a Trojan horse.

Everything seems fine for me. Scanned with WP exploit scanner & several online website scanners... Maybe you're infected?

Bayu

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$1 :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the bidding so far, the current bid is $15. This bid and all bids with $2 increments after it will have a free Wordpress setup/install of CookiesRecipies.com using your AdS*ense publisher id if desired.

Please notice that there is no anti-sniping rule in effect. The winning bid will be the last bid closest to May 12th at 4:15 AM PST.

I have forgotten to include statistics which may help you make a more informed decision to bid. Please take notice that the only altered parts on this image are my primary domain name and the login location for Cpanel for security reasons. The stats mentioned in the OP above are more accurate than what is displayed in the image. I have previously taken bot/spider traffic into consideration and subtracted it for the total. You can see that it has always gotten good traffic since it's setup on Feb. 21st, 2010.

Thank you and good luck! :)

Stats: http://is.gd/c3wFt

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The timestamp is screwed up on my PC. It shows 05-10-2010 02:44 PM from goldinme and Yesterday 08:17 PM from draggar. I am not sure exactly who won as I wasn't watching the auction during that timeframe. Could someone please come forward and help me decide who bid before 4:15 AM PST?

Thanks

godinme

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would it be fair if I notch up my bid to $20

If someone else has won it I am fine to pass it up..

Your domain, Your Call :)

godinme

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks draggar, thats nice of you.

If the seller could PM me your paypal id that would be great.

Cheers!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@godinme - Please send me the requested information via PM so that we may move forward with this sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom