• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 8s.com (since 1999)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_J

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
2 letter .com for sale - 8s.com
Your offers please write here or PM.

Best regards, A_J

You can also contact me by mail (in domain records) or icq (request it by PM).
Thank you for attention!

Now max offer I receive is 2.5k$. If you can offer more - please contact me.

Update: Max offer is 3k$ now
(I'll be waiting for three days if there will be no offer highest than this one, I sell it to winner, you can "buy it now" - pm for more information)

Update2: max offer is 4k$

Update3: max offer is 5,5k$
 
A_J, you own it since 1999?
can someone with whois history access confirm this?
(no offense, A_J)
 
No, my partner bought them in 2001. Since 1999 - I mean only the whois fact of domain registration.
If you have other questions - please PM me to get more information.
 
we offer 5k

subject to following confirmation by immediate PM:

link to stats page (we assume you have this as owner)
proof of ownership, 1st 6 digits of DN reg certificate number in any order
direct phone number registered in owners details

thank you :usa2:
 
Domain is sold.
Thank you for attention.
 
immediate as in..... you are online..... in the forums..... reading this thread..... please respond to offer! :ear:

Domain is sold.
Thank you for attention.

to us for 5k????

please indicate as our timestamp in thread and pm to you have not been replied to?

thank you
 
immediate as in..... you are online..... in the forums..... reading this thread..... please respond to offer! :ear:



to us for 5k????

please indicate as our timestamp in thread and pm to you have not been replied to?

thank you

The seller turned down my $6,000 offer. I would guess you did not get the name.
 
Interesting I had a reply today about negotiating ? Wonder what or who snipped it.
 
mmmmmm.....

JP it appears a number of DNR's have been "buying" this domain.....

we have offered 12k which is more than the actual price the domain has been sold for before it was sold.... so it appears that something is not right....

more info will be openly posted in this thread if A_J cannot provide the information requested by the "buyer" registerfly have been advised to lock the deal untill proof provided....

mods have been advised :lie:
 
Don't worry, all is ok. Sooner buyer will write here his name.
TheLegendaryJP, wait a bit, I'll send you PM about what we are talking about.
msl, please read carefully what I wrote here, your last offer was later than I sold this domain and push it to new owner.
yulili, sorry but we have offer better than yours.
I WILL SEND PM FOR ALL! PLEASE WAIT A BIT!
 
you would sent me a pm when you were ending the sale so i could make my last offer ;/
 
I don't know why the new owner doesn't change whois. It is his problems not mine.

Rico, I think I have more interesting offer for you. Wait a PM.
 
I am afraid A_J is a Scammer.
He sold me 2 names and all pushed back now.
I don't know what's wrong.
I asked the registar for help.They told me the 2 names are stolen.Be careful.
 
His account is now terminated, if you check: Re; AJ
Be careful, he may be back under another name.
Don't forget, if somethings fishy, report the post using the r button, bottom left.
Cheers, Pred :grouphug:
 
Great job guys.
We need to be on hight alert for 2-3 letter names - There have been too many scammers recently.

John
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom