• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 9,000 monthly searches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasFillyTexasFilly is verified member.

RBS consultant
Domain Broker
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
0
9,000 monthly searches!
Searches done in February 2004
Count Search Term
9160 hud housing


For sale:

HudHousing.net

Last I checked.. the .com (HudHousing.com) was a BuyDomains listed domain with an asking price around $3K

I offer:

HudHousing.net
Asking price: $70

eNom (free name transfer/push)
expires 7-2-04


Please PM or email me, if interested.
Thankyou!
 
Nice domain. How about trademarks? I believe you may be getting into government stuff here?
 
NetProwler said:
Nice domain. How about trademarks? I believe you may be getting into government stuff here?
Thankyou for your reply netprowler.. however, I don't believe there is a TM issue here.. as the gvm't is soliciting "realtors" to sell HUD properties..

http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/reo/hwtosell.cfm

Basically, the gvm't encourages realtors to list HUD properties.. as these properties are of no risk to the lein holder/mortgage institution..

I believe HudHousing.net has outstanding potential.
 
GNapster said:
any stats?
Thankyou for your reply GNapster.

I do not sell "traffic".. but rather..
I offer brandable, keyword domains.. at fair market prices.

If you have interest in HudHousing.net feel free to reach
me through PM or email.

Thankyou!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom