Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$9.60/day - High traffic and click throughs WatchMovie-Online.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WatchMovie-Online.com

Min offer $1,500
BIN: $10k

watchmovie.png

Domain earned over $6 on the 12th, over $11 on the 13th and over $10 on the 14th. I will update the screensot every couple of days until sold.

Several people have asked about source of traffic. There are tons of movie links sites with domains similar to this. They often get shut down and change domains so all of these types of "watch movies" domains get natural traffic. The largest such site is now on it's 3rd domain a watch-online-movies.tv, I imagine some of these people are looking for that.

I bought the domain as a traffic name in a group of similar names and it has always gotten a lot of natural traffic. I experimented and tried to put a movie links Wiki on it but nobody contributed and spammers constantly attacked it so I took it down. I forgot to park it for awhile and it sat dormant but as you can see since I've been parking it again the performance is outstanding.

I'm certain nearly all of the traffic is natural type-in with possibly a small amount coming from search engines or people who linked to the Wiki.

Any questions let me know. I will only approve a traffic test request if it is accompanied by an offer - pending the test.

Last edited:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain continues to get strong traffic, clicks and revenue - over $9.00 yesterday.

wmo.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Running a traffic test at Sedo starting today, so the Parked stats are going to drop off for a day or two. Will post both screenshots when the Sedo test is completed - Sedo will have increased analytics related to source of traffic etc. I'm not SedoPro though so the earnings will likely be lower than at Parked.

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Un-optimized the results so far are nearly identical at Sedo, even with my account not being SedoPro. So, it appears, it may be possible to get even more earnings out of this domain than I'm getting at Parked. Had a half-day at Sedo yesterday, will leave it through today and tomorrow then post a screenshot and probably change it back to Parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom