• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 90601.com - United States Zip Code - Great Population

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
Hello fellow members,
I am in need of some cash and am looking to sell one of my U.S. Zip Codes - http://90601.com

Population is 32,039!

I am looking for 165 > $115 for this premium U.S. Zip Code
I will accept paypal (buyer pays fees), escrow, and masspay

Here are some links for research:
http://www.city-data.com/zips/90601.html
http://www.brainyzip.com/zipcodes/90/90601.html
http://90601.askyp.com/
http://www.90601.net/
http://www.trulia.com/CA/City_Industry/90601/
http://www.ypsort.com/main/ca/city industry/zip/90601/
http://www.redfin.com/zipcode/90601

Domain is registered at NameScout.com
Free pushes and free registrations

I will only accept paypal from buyers if they PM me first to make sure they are trustworthy.
 
Last edited:
$50 price drop, lowest this domain will be sold for
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom