• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale A bunch of .coms for sale - $35 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

draqon

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Messages
1,139
Reaction score
0
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT: Final Price Drop, folks. Domains are now $32 for three, or $12 each.

Post SOLD to buy them, and I will PM you the info on how to complete the transaction.

bhaya.com
rhodeislandstate.com
compts.com
districtelections.com
easternpolitics.com
ehudbarak.com
exercicios.com
fugitivo.com
officialmember.com
scannings.com
summerstorms.com
sweetnut.com
varsitysquad.com
westernpolitics.com
 
I needed the name quick can't sell the name anymore, sorry.
 
hotandtasty.com
shrooming.com
privacysearch.com
formalprom.com

If you buy more than 3 at once, i will give them for $25 each.
++++++++++++++++++++++

SOLD
 
Sorry for the delay guys. I'm waiting for my business partner to return home, so that he can remind me what our paypal address is. I'll PM you as soon as I have the information.
 
surcharges.com sold
sidebars.com sold
 
DVDfreak, just to let you know, its a forum rule to only post "sold" if you are willing and able to complete the sale. You're a newbie, and we all gotta learn sometime, so just chalk this one up to experience ok?

dvdfreak said:
I needed the name quick can't sell the name anymore, sorry.
 
DaddyHalbucks, when you get a moment, please confirm that you have received the domains I pushed into your account.

HiOsilver, I'll transfer your two domains into your account as soon as I get home in a couple hours.
 
price drop, and list cleaning, are complete.
 
SOLD

filesupport.com
homeexperience.com
industryexpert.com

SOLD Thx
 
Final price drop initiated. Names are now $16 each!!! If you buy 4 at once, i'll give you the 5th for free.
 
clericaljob.com

Sold
 
PM sent to Ed, PM received from windyreddy and then replied to.

Also SOLD are the following:

roastdinner.com
restoredisk.com
officialsponsorship.com
idiosyncracies.com
 
shrooming.com - sold
 
[dfo], please accept my apologies. I had forgotten that I sold that domain to Hal several days ago. Sorry man.
 
Final Price Drop, folks. Domains are now $32 for three, or $12 each.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom