• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A couple of appraisals please

  • Thread starter Thread starter olorin
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olorin

Guest
Hi there,

Would like your appraisals for a couple of my domain names:

wapwave.com
wappilot.com

linkz.org

asia-scuba.com

seaproperties.com
sea-properties.com

and my beloved ;-)
accommodation.info

Thanks! ;-)

\ Thomas
 
All are good, useable and sellable. Even the one I like the least "linkz.org"
 
Funny, I liked linkz.org best, followed by seaproperties.com. I'm still not convinced that .info's have any value whatsoever, and will remain so until shown otherwise. What on earth would you do with wapwave and wappilot? Besides being derogitory. I think they are just plain uninteresting.

If I was opening my wallet, I'd pay $30-$50 for linkz, seaproperties and sea-properies, $0 for the rest. I am even a scuba diver, but I don't say any real value in asia-scuba.

Of course, all valuations change when a domain is well developed.
 
Thanks for your comments so far.

Just wanted to make sure of one thing: I didn't mean the two wap domains to be derogitory at all, never even thought about that.

WAP is meant to reference the mobile phone technology 'wireless access protocol' which is being used to access Internet sites from mobile phones.

wapwave - combination of WAP and 'radio waves'
wappilot - combination of WAP and Palm Pilot
 
well that would explain that - it is a niche category with limited use, but there is no reason those can't be valuable when marketed to the right group
 
Actually I thought the derogatory term was "wop", not "wap"?!?

My favourite is linkz.org. Are you considering selling?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom