• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A domain to describe how I feel... Domain Fatigue .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
0
After spending countless hours on the Internet, day after day, year after year, in search for the Holy Grail of domains, I coined a phrase to describe how I feel... Domain Fatigue. So I just registered DomainFatigue.com

Anyone else experience the effects of battle? :-D
 
Battle Weary, well keep on fighting. I experienced the same last year. But iam back with full vigour now.
 
You can change your username, clicking ob "store" link from the right, then "Forum Upgrades"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom