• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale <<<<< A F I C I O N A D O >>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
2
A F I C I O N A D O . U S

Do you want an online presence to sell the finer things in life?

AFICIONADO.US

BIG numbers on Google and Overture. WOW!

Now slated for a Quick Sale. Priced to sell @ $25.

The name is at NameBargain and has about 1 year remaining. Buyer will need to pull the name to their registrar of choice. Buyer pays any transfer fees.

Just put SOLD here or PM your offer.

Thanks!
 
Defined:

·fi·cio·na·do ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-fsh--näd, -fs-, -fs-)
n. pl. a·fi·cio·na·dos
An enthusiastic admirer or follower; a fan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom