• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers A few generic .com's and .net's for sale - UniqueVisitors.net, Hands-Free.net ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
7
Hello DNF. I have the following domains up for sale. Please post or PM your highest offers. I can provide authorization codes to transfer out if need be. I will add BIN after I recieve a few offers. Thanks.

BuyLimoncello.com 1&1 7/29/2009
ComoditiesBroker.com GoDaddy 4/18/2008 (TYPO)
ExHusband.net Fabulous 2/24/2009
Green-solutions.net Fabulous 4/14/2009
Hands-Free.net Whiz.in 10/8/2009
i-NY.com Enom 4/27/2009
MemoryEnhancemenet.net Moniker 8/29/09
Mid-Western.com GoDaddy 8/5/2009
PatientDebt.com GoDaddy 7/9/2009
PurityRing.net Whiz.in 9/8/2009
Tacks.net DomainSite 5/8/2010
UniqueVisitors.net Sharpregister 3/31/2009​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom