Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

A few .mobi questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding! Somebody shoot this thread! Shoot it dead like the traffic to a mobi domain! :smilewinkgrin:

Funny guy :)

Some of us naysayers already have mobi domains. I just about bought another LLL.mobi this week - I see the price has dropped by at least two-thirds this year.

I've noticed that too. Even the ones with good letters.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My best mobee is FearlessBluffs.mobi :smilewinkgrin:

or maybe my best is SashasIsASophomore.mobi :lol:

-Michael

You should come clean. You must work for mobee tld. You spend way too much time promoting mobee to never promote or flip any of your own mobees.

Um that seems to be going UP in value not down.

I see the price has dropped by at least two-thirds this year.

These 2 statements don't jive.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Click on Phones and Accessories and scroll down to PDA's and SmartPhones. Enter any US based zip code. In my area I see two different motorola Q phones for $149 plus $50 rebate making them $99 bucks.

I checked out the Moto Q today at an AT&T store today, nice Smartphone Doc!.. I like the larger keys where I dont have to use to my fingernails to type, and it's fairly slim too.... But after putting down the Moto Q and stepping over to where they have the Iphone, I couldn't let go, I was hooked... The Multi-touch screen is awesome, extremely user friendly and at 3 1/2" wide, I really enjoyed the browsing experience, something I never got with a cell phone or trying out my friends blackjack.... I liked the Iphone so much that I called my Husband and asked him if I could buy one, not until he sees it he says, I'm hoping he will get it for me for Valentines day :)

The only auto-detection I use is the BS auto-detector sitting on this side of the computer.

And that meter is off the scale with these mobi bashing threads.

ROFL... :lol2: :pound: :lol:

You need to stand up comedy... seriously, Rick should book you at his Traffic conventions :yes:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My own BS meter goes crazy everytime someone is suggesting that mobi could be on par with .com one day.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My own BS meter goes crazy everytime someone is suggesting that mobi could be on par with .com one day.

I don't think anyone truly believes that, they only say it to boost their precious TLD.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding! Somebody shoot this thread! Shoot it dead like the traffic to a mobi domain! :smilewinkgrin:.
wow ... you're always complaining about a new thread for this and a new thread for that ... now it's a problem because this one thread has gotten too much attention?

Some of us naysayers already have mobi domains. I just about bought another LLL.mobi this week - I see the price has dropped by at least two-thirds this year.
today i saw ilm.mobi sold for $1,800 on sedo .. so does this mean prices are now back up by 6/8ths again? ... just silly

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yessiree.

Lucky 20.

Guess we can fill that up bashing the Apple iPhone television commercial featuring Zagat.mobi shown on the TV series HOUSE.

And Fearless STILL has no clicks for iPhones.mobi.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Watch the ad titled "The Great Thing"

Wissam

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention that as I was walking into a New York City Subway station today, I saw a Zagat ad that listed both Zagat.com & Zagat.mobi

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zagat.mobi also appears on Apples brand new iphone commercial that is being advertised on TV nationally across tons of channels.. saw it 4 or 5 times yesterday.

http://movies.apple.com/movies/us/a..._the-great-thing_tv_ad_20080207_r560-9cie.mov

this shows apple was never referring to .mobi or mobile optimized websites as the watered down internet.. they were likely talking about the walled gardens of the early days.. the failed WAP thing.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not to mention zagat mobi placards being placed in the back seat of taxi cabs in NYC.

Funny stuff.

This thread is still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators