• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers a few new sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
www.findplacement.com $35
very nice job site

www.freehitstats.com $25
guess....

www.sallymays.com $25
clickbank site

www.12002.com $30
nice PPC searchfeed SE

www.soulmatelate.com $25
dating site

www.ppcaffiliates.net $25

www.ppcsearchengine.biz $25

www.goinglogo.com $25
33 nice logos included plus 100 more. Post if you want details

www.spysoftwareremover.com $20 (warning popups)

www.theurlauction.com $30

all names are at enom. group is all template/turnkey based, some have modifications. can offer 30 days free hosting, but must move or make arrangements after that. Can offer installs on most servers if needed (but not all), but will charge unless you buy more than three. Please post any questions prior to posting sold. Please check whois for expiration dates, if you have questions on traffic please post the name. I don't get posts responses, so please PM. Name will be pushed after payment, and will send FTP data, not zips. Sites have not made sales, and have not been promoted. The sites with traffic that I noticed I mentioned above
 
Java removed from www.ppcsearchengine.biz and google and news added. Loads much faster and I feel it looks better as well. Site also has banner rotator system that I haven't loaded banners for. The banner shows in the header
 
ppsearchengine.biz sold
 
payment info sent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom