• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A few opinions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
Would like to get some feed on these

dishwares.com
overspent.com
understaffed.com
gotolist.com
sale2.com
webmasterfaster.com
urldeal.com
byownerads.com
sell-a-site.com
buy-a-site.com
wearemp3.com
ebookpad.com
sellorbid.com

thanks for any feedback you could give.
 
dishwares.com - nice but not good.
overspent.com - nope
understaffed.com - Good it's aka Underpaid.
gotolist.com - maybe
sale2.com - nope, but you never know
webmasterfaster.com - no - but webmaster is a good keyword
urldeal.com - not a good combination
byownerads.com - tough to type and read.
sell-a-site.com -
buy-a-site.com - I'm not good with hypens, never buy them myself.

wearemp3.com - no idea, but looks dropable
ebookpad.com - good,
sellorbid.com - This should be on the top - nice one $200 Min
 
Fist thanks for the feed back. One of the most thought out, usefull and polite responses I've received here. I like the board, find it very useful, but some posters tend to be a bit brash.

One thing that is great about domain names. They are always a one of a kind. As such they carry very different values for the person that is looking to buy. While I agree that sellorbid is likely the best name my favs in my list are unliked by you. Not meaning this as a shot to you. Just stating how different we all are and how values can be perceived by buyers. Its so funny to me the way values work sometimes. I am unlikely to trvn.com and will likely forget the net when looking for dishes.net. I have another name makepar.com. Great name, but by our standards but for a golfer who has been to the site it would seem to be easy enough to remember.

Well I'm rambling a bit, so I will close. Thanks for the feedback.
 
Your welcome, and I'm one of the worst apprasiers around here really. You are right about it being about buyers and their view on value of a domain - but I'm my own buyer so I got an advantage there - so I don't mind much when most of my own domains are valued as less than regg ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom