• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A few VDO names. VDOQ.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
VDOQ.com

VDOPOD.com

VDOAD.com
VDOADS.com
VDOADVERTISING.com

VDOARCADE.com

VDOEMAIL.com
 
VDO? do you mean VOD? i couldnt find anything big in searches except for VDO being some automotive thing , if it doesnt mean anything, def. $0, but if it does please let me know what you mean
 
interesting...never really heard that term....cant see that catching on either though, the first 10 or 15 results or so in overture for vdo are all realted to automotive.., sorry to say, but not a whole lot of value here in my opinion
 
Talk to the guy that ownes VDOPOKER.com He told me he has already had a $5K offer and wants $25K so I guess VDO has value to someone.

I also just last week sold:

VDOBET.com
VDOSLOTS.com
VDOBINGO.com
VDOKENO.com
VDOPOKERGAMES.com

Here is a VDO site for you also. www.vdo.tv

Your quote "cant see that catching on either though" you have to have vision!
 
gambling is very different from Ads or email, Videopoker is big business, I cant say the same about videoemail, how much did you get for those other VDO domains?
 
domainah said:
gambling is very different from Ads or email, Videopoker is big business, I cant say the same about videoemail, how much did you get for those other VDO domains?

Video email is huge and is on the rise for sure. Video advertising is also a commer.

Do some homework and I promise you that you will think different.

If I wanted to divulge the final sale prices I would have already done that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom