• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale A Great Name for Auction (links + yahoo listing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
DTMKites.com
This domain was formerly a Kite webstore. It has a lot of great incoming links from popular sites and directories that are still active.

Yahoo directory:
This name used to be listed in the Yahoo! website directory. The section it was listed in was here, so if you ever want to get it relisted it should be easy:
http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Hobbies/Kites/

There are also many links on other major search engines. Check them out here:
Altavista:http://www.altavista.com/web/results?q=link:www.dtmkites.com&kgs=0&kls=1&avkw=qtrp
HotBot:http://www.hotbot.com/default.asp?p...in:www.dtmkites.com&ps=&loc=searchbox&tab=web
Msn:http://search.msn.com/results.asp?RS=CHECKED&FORM=MSNH&v=1&q=linkdomain:www.dtmkites.com
AllTheWeb:http://www.alltheweb.com/search?q=+...dtmkites.com&c=web&cs=utf-8&co=1&no=off&l=any

The name expires on April 27th, 2004. Its on Fabulous.com, so transfer is fast and easy.
Auction starts at: $10
Auction ends: In 48 hours
PM me or Post to bid. Thanks!
 
Comon people, tons of great linkage and a niche market to serve. Start the auction at only 10 bucks!
 
I don't see the Yahoo directory listing?
 
Ah all the URLs got warped, I'll fix them in a second. :D

Fixed.
 
DTMKites.com is not listed on the page you referenced nor in the Yahoo directory at all from what I can tell. Looks like the listing was deleted or the link updated to a new URL by the previous owner?
 
Hmm, looks like the yahoo listing has been removed, it was up before. I'm sure you could easily get it back up if you updated th site, though.

Still...Any bids?
 
I start the bidding.
I offer you a free email account for the name.
 
Seriously, what does the DTM stand for?
 
Devotion to Motion Kites, also, I don't seriously take your bid. A free email account is useless to me. Thanks :D
 
a free email account and a free web page.
 
I'll start it at $5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom