Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

A letter to the Administrator of Parked and the people who want to join Parked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersword

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am a person who has been a member of Parked.com. It is pity that I didn't read the rules when I just join this site, I put my domain at ts25.com to gain traffic, so my account has been deleted just after I joied Parked. Later many of my friends told me about Parked, so I still trust Parked even if I haven't got any account, and I strongly recommend to them. Two months passed, I see Parked from splendid to no reasonable now, as a stander. Here I will introduce my thought of Parked's gaming rules to everone who is or want to become a member of Parked, and I will feedback my comments and advice to the administrator of Parked.

Now the most topic people are talking about is the problem of their Parked accounts have been suspended or deleted. Actually it is really a problem, in other words, if your account has been suspended, then it must be deleted. Parked won't give you any opportunity to explain, the administrator will tell you, your traffic is fake, you are multi-account and you break 4-5 Parked rules, as long as you send email to ask for a explanation.

Now I tell you the "rule" of deleting account. Take it for a example. Half a month ago, some of my friends who are in the same city as me asked me how to do domain parking. So I recommend Parked to them. They registered gladly, and asked their family members and their friends to browse and click their Parked webpage. Three days passed, five people's accounts have been suspended, except one. And the one whose account is still alive just because he is the laziest, and the keyword value in his page is the lowest. His account bring him no more than 1 dollar per day. This kind of thing happened several times, because Parked's boss is so "hardworking" to close accounts recently.

So I guess, now Parked's boss is running Parked according to his own thought. First, let us do a simple calculation: Money Yahoo pay to him - Money he pay to his members = His real income. When his real income is below a certain amount, he start to delete accounts in large quantity. Certainly now his real income is much more than the amount of last several months. So how does he delete accounts? Firstly, he rank accounts according to their daily income, if the daily income is more than a certain number, then the account is to be moved to blacklist. And then it is the CTR, like daily income, accounts whose CTR is more than a certain number are also be closed. Here I want to remind Parked's boss. According to your gaming rules, members' traffic should be natural. Then the best method they publicize their domain is asked their family members and friends to click, not only their own countries, of course. So, member would tell his/her friends to click as more as they can, in order to get more profit, until they see the result of ultimate advertiser. That is to say, a real publiser, the CTR in his domain should be 15%-30%, so the thinking that you judge their accounts just because of their CTR is funny. And more funny is that you told your members, why your traffic all come from third-word countries but not european and american countries, it became the reason you delete their accounts. Here I want to ask you, since you need european traffic, why the clicks from third-world countries IP can also result in the amount increase in their accounts? What on earth does Yahoo accept these traffic, or Yahoo doesn't accept it but because your site's programme is not perfect?

After deleting first batch of accounts, "his real income" hasn't reached his expectation, so he start to delete accounts again. This time he chose the way of comparing login and register IP. If system finds out duplicate IPs, he confirm it and then delete. Now I want to tell Boss some common sense. 90% of IPs in this world are controled by Americans. More than 70% of population is in third-world countries, but they are only been allocated less than 5% IP resources. So there maybe only less than 1000 IPs are used, say, like a medium city in China. That means tens of thousands of net surfers are grab the 1000 IP resources through the way of PPPOE. Then if my friends are all in one city and all registered Parked, after several days of login, their accounts should be listed in blacklist and deleted by your system. Because it is very possible that they use the same IP as others to login their accounts. Of course you also use the way of if one day some registered accounts whose IPs are similar, then you will delete them, the reason is multi-accounts! I think the reason why I have already mentioned above, so I won't say it again.

This action repeat again and again each day. And the last surviver maybe the "lucky guy" in each city, he is too lazy to optimize his domain, to publicize his domain, even lazy to login his account. Another thing I want to tell Boss, if you don't follow the facts but still act in accordance with your own way, at last your site will be full of cheaters, they will "strictly" achieve 2% CTR according to your remands, they will use IPs from everywhere in the world to register, so that they can avoid deleting accounts. But more and more honest members will disappointed after you delete their accounts again and again. Maybe you are satisfied your action and income now, then let us wait, if you continue, let's see if like I say, full of your site are cheaters, include your members and you!

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is funny. I think you get the whole domain parking conception all wrong. Domain Parking is not "online game virtual gold farming" where you gather people to make more money for your boss. It is not "the more money you make for your boss the happier your boss is" that kind of thing.

You cannot ask your friends and relatives to click for you. That is outright fraud regardless of their geographical location. Those people's account got suspended not because "boss" was greedy and wanted take their "hard earned" cash, but because what they did was clearly fraud. The laziest guy is in fact the most honest guy, because even though the account brings only $1 per day, it is all natural traffic.

Domain Parking revenue is highly dependent on the quality of your domain name and then quantity. Seriously if you want more $$$, the only "hardworking" way is to do your research and plan your purchases to build up a better quality domain portfolio.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They registered gladly, and asked their family members and their friends to browse and click their Parked webpage. Three days passed, five people's accounts have been suspended, except one. And the one whose account is still alive just because he is the laziest, and the keyword value in his page is the lowest. His account bring him no more than 1 dollar per day.

The guy who cheats the least is because he's the laziest guy! Very funny!!

Have you ever thought about where the money comes from to pay for the clicks? Why do they pay that money. It's not because they want clicks. They want to do business. And if they don't do business, they will stop paying for clicks.

Thank you though for clearing up the mystery of where the traffic was coming from.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Self-confessed fraudster banned.

AZooZa rocks! :wave:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He will be back. Probably trying to think of a new username as we speak.

The sad part is, I really think that he believes he was doing what he was supposed to do for Boss Man Donny.

tm3500

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An amazing post... it reveals the shocking mentality and lack of understanding of some of the people that have been flooding the board (and the industry) lately.

He really does sound as if he believes he is supposed to assist the "boss" in cheating Yahoo and their advertisers. Some reeducation is in order as he is definitely not the only one.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Imm said:
This is funny. I think you get the whole domain parking conception all wrong. Domain Parking is not "online game virtual gold farming" where you gather people to make more money for your boss. It is not "the more money you make for your boss the happier your boss is" that kind of thing.

You cannot ask your friends and relatives to click for you. That is outright fraud regardless of their geographical location. Those people's account got suspended not because "boss" was greedy and wanted take their "hard earned" cash, but because what they did was clearly fraud. The laziest guy is in fact the most honest guy, because even though the account brings only $1 per day, it is all natural traffic.

Domain Parking revenue is highly dependent on the quality of your domain name and then quantity. Seriously if you want more $$$, the only "hardworking" way is to do your research and plan your purchases to build up a better quality domain portfolio.

Nicely stated!

I bet these fraudsters continue their ways, they will just get sneakier!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boss Man here - Sorry I couldn't post earlier, I couldn't stop laughing.

Donny

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boss Man, you should get the name of that lazy guy and bust him too!

:rofl:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duckinla said:
Boss Man, you should get the name of that lazy guy and bust him too!

:rofl:

You know what's really sad, is I thought about it. But supersword, isn't using the same name he used with us. Now if I only had 1 of those 1,000 ip addresses I'm sure I could figure it out. :)

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest threads ever.

It's so weird how the only one who was not banned was a result of him being too lazy to tell his friends and relatives to click his ads.

It's also highly possible these guys truly think they are doing nothing wrong, which makes this extremely worrying for the entire industry.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:violin: Post of the year. :frusty:

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes i to feel the same.... i mean some of the other guys who do all kind of fraud.... Those guys must have told them about domain parking and click on own ads and doing work for the boss....

There may be many people around here who just dont know what domain parking is.... they just see like we need to click on our own ads... and work for boss.... People who have taught doing all this should be caught...

im sure this guy doesnt kno what domain parking is and how it works...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Haha too funny.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
getaddicted said:
im sure this guy doesnt kno what domain parking is and how it works...

But his clicking family knows what domain parking is now. "Mom, just type in Mesothelioma? And click on the first link. Once you do that, I will get you to call your sister and have her click on asbestos lawyer. Ok?"

:whoo:

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey donny what the message was what u wrote... did u found about what he is speaking with his family ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators