Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by UnusedDomains.com
nice one, and frankly I never thought I would say that about a .info dn - not to start that debate again![]()
Originally posted by whitelion
Did you snap this one?
Originally posted by GeorgeK
I don't usualy appraise, especially .info, but this is definitely one of the better .info names I've seen. 4 figures, easily. Maybe 5, for someone into that extension.
Originally posted by .biz
Google: 79,400,000 hits
OV: 75337 searches
on GreatDomains: AmericanS.com for sale at $150,000
Please appraise.
PS: Just realized that the poll feature was taken out! what a move???![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.