• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A niche/fetish top list ... what would you do?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pam

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
I have a niche-specific top list. It's been up since May 16, 2003 and does pretty well for me.

From the script, here are the stats:

Averages Since Last Total Reset
Hits In/Day 2238.06
Hits In/Week 15666.41
Hits In/Month 67141.77
Hits Out/Day 1544.96
Hits Out/Week 10814.73
Hits Out/Month 46348.85

I really don't promote it and let it run itself. I have many of my own sites in the top list so obviously I make sales, plus I have a few banners scattered throughout the top list page. I'm not an expert at SEO so never did much with that. I'm sure if I had time to advertise it more I could double or triple the listings. There are also a few dozen sites I didn't allow to join as they promoted something I didn't agree with (damned morals!).

Should I try to sell it? Should I just let it sit there and earn me some cash? I feel like I should try to capitalize on the traffic and build on it, but I don't have the time and want to cut back on work as it is.

Any advice? Offers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom