• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

a no brainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
732
I have a "mark alert" at Domain Tools.com for "deleted" and most of the time the I get interesting domain alerts, but sometimes you get alerts to names that make you do a double take... Take this one for example. :confused:

I wonder who the registrant is referring to when they registered that name. I think he was reffering to himself!
 
What is a traffic tester?
 
it is where you register a domain and if it under proforms in parking, you have the registar delete it within 5 days, and get a refund minus the 25 cent ICANN fee. I know enom and moniker allow that, but not sure how many others.
 
go to the site and click it so they think it's good and buy it...
 
gmac17 said:
go to the site and click it so they think it's good and buy it...
LOL:bump2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom