• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A pair of hand reggies... (reverse-hijacking.com & reverse-domain-hijacking.com )

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
7,357
Reaction score
223
reverse-hijacking.com
reverse-domain-hijacking.com

I just hand registered this pair. I know the saying, if it's a hard reg then it's reg fee.

I'm thinking of throwing up WP with a nice tech theme and have a site on reverse hijacking including updates of latest news.

Thoughts?
 
I think that would be a good idea, especially if it were backed up with sound legal advice as to what to do if approached by a wannabe hijacker.

I know you can look on this forum and others for information, but sometimes it's nice to have it all together in the one place.
 
I wonder if Mr. Berryhill would be willing to (if he was allowed to) contribute?

I know I can't copy what is posted here and I don't want to have any legal ramifications if I even paraphrase what he said.

I'll probabaly keep an eye out for it and maybe contact him to see if he would OK that, or even if he would want to participate.

Have it based on reverse-hijacking.com and point the other to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom