• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers A Website that Sells Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

forona

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
I just changed the DNS on this last night, so if you can't see it yet I appologize.

Selling: www.yourturnkey.com - sell travel, search, real estate sites, etc. websites. Uses most any payment module, has coupon codes, newsletters, banner manager, built in affiliate program, and much more.. You can add, edit, remove categories, products easily - you might consider creating a 'domains' category for example...

If you don't have one already, you'll need a subscription to a certain site to get all these turnkey websites ($59 for 6 months I believe) which gives you unlimited access to ALL of these fully-functioning sites (not just templates) - which you can charge whatever you want for. I won't mention the name of the site out of respect for people who are trying to sell market these sites here, most I'm sure already know who supplies them though.

Also included: www.turnkeybiz.net - which is setup to work with the site's built in affiliate program. You can duplicate these and sell or give these away to help get others promoting your site for a commission..

For the right offer, I will also give 1 yr of FREE reseller hosting (the business package at www.jrservers.com) to host all your site-buying customers on!

Looking for decent offers for the package - or compelling trades

Rgds/Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom