• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers a4g.net, our-host.com and more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am listing this once more! I would like to see what your offers are for my domains. What you offer for one, or for all. If I like the offer, then I will sell it to you. Thanks!

www.a4g.net - My newest name, *edit again - traffic keeps comming in! Averaging around 3 uniques a day. The traffic is coming from somewhere in Asia as this used to be... I guess some sort of Asian web site. From the stats the the previous owner showed me, this name gets in low XXX to mid XXX a month. a4g.com, org, co.uk, and com.uk are all taken. on top of that, two companies have names that include "a4g" in their names. As we all know, three letter .coms are priceless. Three letter dot nets are two. This name isnt a three letter .net, but you have to admit, three characters are getting very rare, especially one with traffic!

www.bullinvestment.net - bullinvestment.com just sold for high xx, and bull-investment.net is registered. I have minimal traffic, but it makes over a dollars a click due to its keywords on Namedrive. Investment has 423120 overture.

www.loanbizs.com - My newest name, so I have no stats. loanbiz.com plus many more endings are taken. Will most likely make high dollar due to its keyword loan with an overture in 7 digits. Will get back to you all with its makings in a bit.

www.our-host.com - minimal traffic, ourhost.com, net, org, biz, and a few others are all taken. New name, but it is potentially sought after! Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.aimforcash.com - lastly, my oldest domain name that I think is around 2 years. Few hits, not the best name, unless your looking for it ;). Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.terrorinlondon.info - I won this name, and if you could find any use for it, I will be happy with one dollar!

I also have this professionally designed web site for sale!
www.easyautohits.com - GREAT name for it, potential 500 - 600$ income, great looking site, traffic, this would be great to have!

Please post or PM me. Thanks...
 
Edit* with new traffic stats for a4g.net
 
Still all for sale! I am open to all offers!

PM me if interested!!!
 
Bump! Some cool names there, i will have to think some more though. And sober up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom