Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions ACME.info > Incredible dictionary dn, most tld regged > offers from $100!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, the Sedo auction was mostly a waste of time on my part :sigh2:. The domain is going to the high bidder on this thread for only $220.

I thought it would be hard for anyone to miss this one. Oh well.

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, the Sedo auction was mostly a waste of time on my part :sigh2:. The domain is going to the high bidder on this thread for only $220.

I thought it would be hard for anyone to miss this one. Oh well.

I can tell you how I missed it. I check DNForum and there are usually 500+ posts to read, so I click New Posts link and just kind of skim through the first handful of pages. I might see yours, and there will be plenty of time to participate in the Sedo auction maybe, since it would last 6 days or so. There's no need to post in the thread any more since it's at Sedo, so I don't make an offer here.

I don't want to bid for the name at Sedo yet, because I don't want to alert the bidder that there's another one too early in the auction. I'll likely just get sniped at $10 more so I intend to watch the name and then get busy with something else. This happens a lot when I'm working on something or staying up late and sleeping during the auction end time. Then I missed the whole thing and someone else picked it up instead.

Happens to me all the time. :disappointed:

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I probably would of held on to this for a while...a little quick to auction off a domain you just got at auction a few weeks prior... but you didn't lose money :)

jim

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I probably would of held on to this for a while...a little quick to auction off a domain you just got at auction a few weeks prior... but you didn't lose money :)

jim

The auction started at $200. I am not in this to lose money.

Also I was testing Sedo auction for first time.

nRnF

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to place private bid on ACME_info send me a PM ;)

PS:
tehvirtual, Sedo already received payment.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to place private bid on ACME_info send me a PM ;)

PS:
tehvirtual, Sedo already received payment.

I haven't received Sedo email yet. I guess Sedo doesn't work on the weekends. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators