• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

AdBlock killing your revenue? Try this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
Personally I have been getting sick of all the people using adblockers of late & have been searching for a solution to detect them.... I found these:

http://www.blue.lu/other/blocker/

I got this one to work...... it's definitely not 100% full proof; but better than nothing I suppose.

http://www.adoutput.com/detect_bannerblock.cfm

This one looks a lot better but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. :-(

When I detect an ad blocker I just redirect them to another page explaining why they were blocked & asking them to disable their ad blocker if they want to see my content.

Anyone else got any other ideas?
 
the script could be modified to ...show ads, instead of redirecting the user.
this will piss adblockers off:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom