• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AdDeluxe.com PR2 Exo. 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnitzeldorf

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Because I'm limited on time and have too many other things going on and cannot give the current site the attention it needs, I'm considering selling this domain name. It's got a google Page Rank of 2 and an Alexa Rank of 431,530 and approximately 320 incoming links and not DMOZ listed.

Although it is currently an established website, I'm selling the domain name. However if you'd like to keep it up and keep the current Pixel ad site running, I'd consider throwing that in with the name.

Looking for offers in the X,XXX - XX,XXX range. I am motivated to sell this for the right offer to the right buyer. The domain name itself is a fantastic name.

PM or Post offers!

addeluxe.net
addeluxe.org
addeluxe.info
addeluxe.eu
addeluxe.biz
addeluxe.co.uk

Are all previously Registered by someone other than myself.

I've made arrangements with all the current advertisers on the site.

Addeluxe.com was originally registered in 2002.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom