Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

- Adobe Photo Shop -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not very sure where to make this post but I'm in need of Adobe Photo Shop, Its going to be used for creating Graphics on a few websites, I'm willing to make a fair trade for the code, In return you will receive Macromedia flash 8 professional which is the latest version of Flash. The code is working and has no catches other then I'd like the Adobe Photo Shop code in return, Flash professionals cost ranges in US $699. I'm sure this is an Even trade.

If you're interested in this offer send me a privet message with your E-Mail address and we can go on about exchanging the codes. Please no rip offs this MUST be a working code in order to make the exchange. -Dylan :eek:k:

Domain summit 2024

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what code are you talking about ?? If you are talking about the product key then I am afraid it is illegal to share it!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
be VERY carefull. Macromedia lawyers ACTIVLY watch all forums, esp. ebay.

I bought Ultradev a while back on Ebay and the sale was monitored by their lawyers. It was legit (product never registered or installed)...but just a warning, they are serious... including jail time.

Dylan_

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the feedback I appreciate you telling me this before I found out the hard way, Thanks again -Dyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators