• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed adoptioncost.com - & 2 more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

91corvette

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Three domains:

adoptioncost.com
adoptionoverseas.com
findplease.com

Thanks in advance!
 
I hate when no one answers my appraisal requests, so I'm going to comment even though I'm a totally inexperienced newbie. The third one seems very vague to me, although it's catchy enough. The other two are more concrete, and foreign adoptions are big now all over the world, especially since so many celebs seem to be getting their kids that way.

As to an estimate, as I said I'm not qualified to give one. But I hope this has been of some small help anyway. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom