Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Adsense Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezimedia

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI All

Yes www.revenuepilot.com and www.searchfeed.com are both good options but they do not pay any where close to waht you get per click from Google adsence.... I have no Idea about the new Yahoo adsence...

What I like about RevenuePoilot.com and SearchFeed.com is they pay out each month on a min of $25 earned revenue via paypal.

I just wish we could put the earnings backing to advertisting.... something like that Yahoo adsence is doing...

Thanks
Tom Dahne

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I started using ValueClick.Com & InterClick.Com, both are PPC & CPM's. I am quite satisfied with Interclick, although the ads are limited and not context based, although you can eliminate ones you don't like.

Superior

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have find www.targetfirst.com they are really alternative of google. i m using them and i will reach my min. pay out soon.

khvganesh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are banner (graphic) ads better than text ads?

Thanks for your views,

Ganesh

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
khvganesh said:
Are banner (graphic) ads better than text ads?

Thanks for your views,

Ganesh

Google seems to say they are, while Adbrite says the opposite, and landing pages are always text.

I think the answer is it depends and is usually a good idea to mix.

On an information based contextual page, it should be better to use text.

Banners are definitely more appealing.

My suggestion is putting Banners at the top, with or where the header is or should be, and put text ads within the sites context, and blend it well.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I prefer Adsense. I know I can do much more with other programs but Google Pays me in my local currency. So the check get's prossesd fast. If I get the check in USD then it takes more time.

BTW revenue pilot seems intresting after reading all your replies. Will try it sometimes sooner.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have several Adsense competitors listed at Adsense World in the competitors category. It all boils down to what works for your site and your target audience. Often, it is a combination of Adsense as well as competitive networks working as one (with your own custom script such as phpadsnew etc) or simply running alternate systems instead of PSAs within Adsense.

Rob

mubashirnisar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aclickcent.com also offers contestual advertising and payments from paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators