• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Adsense vs. Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the kind of site and the CPM on the niche.
I've heard people complaining about low CPM on adsense, like $0.50 or $1.00, but TribalFusion pays me $3.00-5.00 CPM in an IT site.
 
Depends on the website and its traffic. Most of the time both work fine together anyways.
 
Banners are SCARY, especially the animated ones, they remind me of pop-ups and pop-unders, the kind you close only to be hit with 5 more, Also, you dont know where it will take you or what it will do once your there, When I click on a Adsense link, I somehow feel safer...that's just me.
 
I am wary of clicking Adsense ads on a website of another people. Since i am only curious and doesnt have any intention of buying. I feel sorry for the buyer if i just only click.
 
I am wary of clicking Adsense ads on a website of another people. Since i am only curious and doesnt have any intention of buying. I feel sorry for the buyer if i just only click.
Classic case of 6 of one and half a dozen of the other?

Why not click if you want to see the page, even if you are not going to buy the product.

What about the poor publisher who has viewers who are too wary of clicking on his ads :lol:
 
adsense over banners. people are more likely to click a text link than a banner. i love how adsense serves up ads related to keywords on the page, and you have an endless supply of advertisers that are always refreshing. I think video ads will do well when they become more mainstream. If the video has a good starting picture, the urge to click that start button in the middle will be irresistable!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom