Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Adult Affiliate questions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kershnerd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to buy already registered domain names with existing traffic and forwarding to Adult affiliate website.

I have an interesting system where I run them through my dedicated server and record the traffic and forward them to their final destination.

I have been seeing some success but I have a few questions:
1. Does anyone know of any affiliates they recommend that convert well?
2. How do you confirm that the traffic is really what a person says it is when they are selling a domain name through DN Forum or other site? I have seen lots of fake traffic hitting some of my domain names that seems to be coming from some kind of spaming IP addresses.
3. Is there a general rule where x number of (unique) hits a month is "generally" worth a price in the domaining world?

Thanks for your expert responses!
--Jeff

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can help you with number one as far as the rest I will let someone else answer.

When it comes to adult affiliates do you have a preference as to pay per free? revenue sharing or pay per signup?

kershnerd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Pink.. I am open for anything. Currently I am trying out AFF, Max Cash, Loaded Cash. It is not to say that they are not working since I don't have enough quality traffic to make the conversion rate statistically significant.

If you have any other suggestions, I am all ears!

Thanks,
--Jeff

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly I would avoid AFF with a ten foot pole... They have a rep for not paying certain people even with legit sales.

1. DatingGold (Amateurmatch) (a favorite) Prefer them the best.
2. Webcams.com
3. Loadedcash.com (a favorite)
4. Pussycash.com (harder to convert but do pay)
5. CEC cash
6. Silver Cash (one of my favorites)

This is just a few of many. Most of these offer a rev share/pay per signup and a few of them offer a pay per free which is a $2-$5 for every free signup you get.

If you need more shoot me a pm.

Also keep in mind once I guess you start bringing in traffic most of them will give you some kind of pay increase too.

Last edited:

kershnerd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information! I will investigate these sites tonight! Do you have an experience as to which is better: pay per free/ pay per signup or rev share?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The ones that I listed as favorites are the ones I work with most.

I get the most per free with dating gold, and the most per sale with them as well. But loadedcash and silver cash convert better for me for paid signup because the fees are lower.

msdomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Pink, how do you market the adult domains, as google adwords like of traditional marketing cannot be used for them. Appreciate if you can throw some light on that?

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are a variety of ways to advertise adult affiliates. I do alot of link exchanges, I use things like blacklabel, buy plugs, etc...

I don't see why you couldn't put more than one affiliate on a single domain name. Things like TGPs, sex story sites, adult toys, etc... are good for variety. If you are going to use a white label its best to just use a single affiliate program.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can go with a whitelabel and theres no real work to it other than advertising. Or you can have someone setup a gallery for you pretty cheap.

There are inexpensive ways to go adult.

kershnerd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I created a database that allows me to keep a table of my domains, a landing page each domain is mapped to and a list of affiliate programs to include. Then I forward all my domains to a single website that records traffic and forwards them to their final destination with the affiliate parameters on the URL.

This allows me to keep track of hits and be able to change which affiliate and landing page I want to send traffic to in real time.

So to get back to your question, I can test a particular landing page for a desired amount of time and switch as needed. And I don't need to change DNS or anything on the domain side. It is probably done by a lot of people, but I can't up with the idea myself. *proud*

I recommend you do something similar as once you start getting a serious amount of domains, this task is impossible to track!

I am thinking about productizing my system. Write me if you have any questions,
--Jeff

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info, will look them up

User001

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Can anyone provide information for softcore / bikini programs?

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to buy already registered domain names with existing traffic and forwarding to Adult affiliate website.

I have an interesting system where I run them through my dedicated server and record the traffic and forward them to their final destination.

I have been seeing some success but I have a few questions:
1. Does anyone know of any affiliates they recommend that convert well?
2. How do you confirm that the traffic is really what a person says it is when they are selling a domain name through DN Forum or other site? I have seen lots of fake traffic hitting some of my domain names that seems to be coming from some kind of spaming IP addresses.
3. Is there a general rule where x number of (unique) hits a month is "generally" worth a price in the domaining world?

Thanks for your expert responses!
--Jeff

1. PM me for specific sponsor recommendations.

2. One way to verify traffic is to host it on your server, view the referring IPs and URLs, countries, etc..

3. All niches convert at different levels, but anything that converts to a $30 sale in 2000 uniques or less is good. 1000 uniques, very good. etc.. A simple rule of thumb to value a domain is 8X annual revenue.

Last edited:

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah
I created a database that allows me to keep a table of my domains, a landing page each domain is mapped to and a list of affiliate programs to include. Then I forward all my domains to a single website that records traffic and forwards them to their final destination with the affiliate parameters on the URL.

This allows me to keep track of hits and be able to change which affiliate and landing page I want to send traffic to in real time.

So to get back to your question, I can test a particular landing page for a desired amount of time and switch as needed. And I don't need to change DNS or anything on the domain side. It is probably done by a lot of people, but I can't up with the idea myself. *proud*

I recommend you do something similar as once you start getting a serious amount of domains, this task is impossible to track!

I am thinking about productizing my system. Write me if you have any questions,
--Jeff

Yeah, hypertracker.com is tHE way to go to keep up with your stats and campaigns....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators