Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adult Domain - Lots of traffic - profilexxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I had an adult social network with about 30k members, I had to shut the site down.
I still have the domain. Its getting about 1500 uniques a day, the site was shut down about 2 months ago and its still getting the same traffic, ive been forwarding it between fling and adultfriendfinder affiliate.

The domain is profilexxx.com
I also have profile-xxx.com,profilexxx.net,profilexxx.org, and profilexxxtoys.com, they dont get much traffic, but ill include them.

Looking for offers as im not sure what its worth, its quite a bit of adult traffic and it has been doing very good between fling and aff.
The only stats I can show is from aff and fling since ive been pointing it at those places.

thanks
jay

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you pm me the traffic and revenue stats for the domains?

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its just profilexxx.com mainly, the other domains are just a few uniques a day each.
here is stats from yesterday at fling. Ill compile stats tonight from both sites over the last month, its hard because i randomly move it back and forth.

http://i22.tinypic.com/es3ja9.jpg
yesterday (9th) i had profilexxx.com pointed at fling for the entire day, over 1600 uniques and 2 signups.

update - *- here is a screenshot i just took from aff after pointing it to aff for a day.
http://i23.tinypic.com/209fsyd.jpg

i also have a link to aff on a site of mine so that give a few hudnred uniques thats why traffic is about 2k.

PolarDomains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a good name for a social network site. Can you tell us why you had to shut it down?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any approximate range you are asking for?

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Polar - it wasnt by choice, long story short, the site was going great, it was a major issue with the host. I had it hosted on a ded server by fdc, I paid someone to do a software upgrade as it was using phpfox, they screwed it up, site was all messed up which created a problem on the drive. I had a backup from the day earlier along with others. I had my maintenance co format the drive, went to reinstall the backup and it was corrupted, tried with other backups and didnt work. seems the backup utility was creating errors with the backups, I didnt have 1 good backup. 30k members with 150-300 new signups a day ...gone.

Petrosc - low x,xxx

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am very interested, no time to discuss it now as I gotta run but I will get back to you later tonight

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no problem.

thanks

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD as agreed in PM, payment sent

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domain transferred. thanks for a great and easy transaction.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got the domain Jay, thank you very much for the deal, you're a solid person and you've proven it

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators