• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Adult domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
3,584
Reaction score
0
Whats up ,

I am looking for adult domains, Dot coms only with traffic, no revenue but traffic,

please pm or post your domains here

DOT COMS ONLY

100.00 to 250.00 Budget, Thanks
 
I have some of the greatest adult typeins domains that are typos. Most receive traffic , they are all parked since the december07 at sedopro.

****ing g.net
*******ing g.com
Butt****ing g.com
Dick****ing g.com
Pussy ****ing g.com
Mouth****ing g.com
Hardcore ****ing g.com
Fist****ing g.com
finger****ing g.com
Teen ****ing g.com
Wife ****ing g.com

Sucking g.com
CockSucking g.com
Ball Sucking g.com
ToeSucking g.com
Cum Sucking g.com
PussySucking g.com
GaySucking g.com
Foot Sucking g.com
Breast Sucking g.com
WifeSucking g.com
AssSucking g.com

SucDic.com
ss****.com
wwwAnalfisting.com
CatFighting g.com
wwwComputersex.com
Anal Fisting g.com

obviously, these are prime keywords in the most searched category's. There are no (zero) spaces in the domain. Just listed this way. With the tailing "g" on most of the domains, it could be called and branded several different ways.
If you're interested in securing these outstanding typos, please contact me: orenetmarketing at juno dotcom
 
I am still looking while on vacation, post em
 
orenet are they all with double "g" at the end ?
 
VacuumTorture.com

Small traffic of 32 since last 32 days. Currently parked at Sedo

Price at $130...

Do hope this price is right with you
 
I can offer the following for your consideration:

adultfunland.com - $150
bestfemaleescorts.com - $100
bestmalehookups.com - $100
bosombeauties.com - $75
bosombeauty.com - $50
coolgirlsonline.com - $110
eroticbodyparts.com - $75
eroticgossip.com - $75
flirtyboys.com - $85
gaybitz.com - $75
gayfloridian.com - $100
hotandsexylive.com - $100
hotwebcamlive.com - $125
hotyounglady.com - $125
hotgaywebsites.com - $75
lovehotguys.com - $80
lovehotwomen.com - $80
lovenudemen.com - $75
lovenudewomen.com - $100
lowpriceporn.com - $100
maxhotbody.com - $75
nakedessentials.com - $50
nakedwishes.com - $100
penis-shop.com - $60
pornoforless.com - $50
youngandwildcheerleaders.com - $50

These two below are not .COM, but have good value.

adult-store.us - $75

pornoporno.net - $150

All of these domains get some traffic, though they have only been parked a couple of months. Screenshot of traffic as of today for the domains is available if you send me your eMail address.

10% discount when buying 2 - 4 names at same time.
20% discount when buying 5 or more names at same time.

Will sell all 26 names as a bundle for $1500 - 33% discount over individual prices.

Prices are BINs in US Dollars. Offers Welcome.

All Names are registered at GoDaddy.

Please PM if interested.

Best,

Victoria
 
where do you get traffic for $250??

i'de like to get rid of

fu$kingisland.com 2 typins monthly
adultshomealone 3 typins monthly highly brandable


also you can have

filmporno.tv (porn movies in french) 5 typins daily , already installed with tgp and banner- i lost interest, 900 usd
 
Last edited:
gaya69.com High traffic from another site. Tell me if you interested
 
anyone else, i can up my budget if i see the right domains.
 
Hello,


  • adultsextoyvideo.com
  • nudeteenoncam.com
  • pornasianmovie.com
  • porngaymovie.com
  • pornhardcoremovie.com
  • pornhomemademovie.com
  • pornlesbianmovie.com
  • pornmaturemovie.com
  • sexamateurmovie.com
  • sexpornondemand.com
  • smartpornmovie.com
  • smartsexmovie.com
$35 each or $350 for all

Have a good day.
 
edited - retracted due to scheduled SN auction
 
Last edited:
I don't know if you're still looking but I have some great ones 4 years old or
more with traffic, some I have both .com & net.
Still interested PM me.
Thanks
 
I own a adult domain that has been around since 2001 in various forms pushing adult traffic around the internet as well as a content site in it's life cycle. The domain has been dormant for a little more than a year until I resurrected it.

FasterPorn.com

Waybackmachine Archive beow:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://fasterporn.com

Whether you see value in this domain name or not, I do. My asking price would be more than $250.

I would be willing to allow you to use this domain FasterPorn.com for a small % of the proceeds generated from it's use. Maybe in time you can afford to purchase this domain from me.

I also have these adult .com's below which I will entertain offers of around $100
and they can be found here http://tldrental.com/2008/05/adult-domain-names/

I also have a good adult web hosting domain "HustlerHosting.com" I have personally owned since earlier 2000's I will entertain offers of around $500
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom