• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Adult Name, Over 100,000 Overture Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Hi, Gang,

I have an interesting adult name for sale that attracted 102,810 Overture searches for February 2003 for the term "toy-adult." That doesn't include the additional thousands of names that include toy-adult and one or two other terms.

The name I own is:

Toy-Adult.com

I know it's hyphenated, but perhaps someone would be interested in bidding in this name? I'll entertain offers either here or through a PM. Feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your interest!

Sheila
 
I have received a couple of PMs about this name. Anyone else interested in bidding on it? If so, please let me know so that I can decide how I wish to handle this.

By the way, when I purchased this domain last year from a special list at Domainsbot, it was appraised at $10,300. I thought you'd be interested to know this.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Sheila
 
What is a "toy adult", maybe an adult to be toyed around?

Or in other words: the overture number you quote is for "adult toy", not for "toy adult".
 
Dear hanogl,

Actually, those are the results returned when I typed in the phrase exactly as it is represented in the domain name.

Thanks for your input.
 
hanogl-jingle


this is a sales thread...not an opinions or appraisal thread. her statement concerning overtures returns for the term she suggested is correct, regardless of what YOU think it means.

either buy it..post questions of buying interest..or ignore it and move on.
 
i did not post an opinion or appraise the domain.. was trying to supply some info which i think could be helpful to the seller ....ect. .. rest of post deleted.
 
I agree with Jingle: either the seller has good intentions, in which case she should be interested in hearing where she misinterprets Overture, or she has not-so-good intentions in which case other people should be warned about the misleading numbers.
In both cases these are appropriate postings.

hans
 
Hans, of course you agree with jungles...you both posted irrelevent information in this sellers SALES THREAD.

in spite of yours and jungles attempts to justify your posts...THIS IS A SALES THREAD.

She didnt misinterpret anything. If you are claiming that her statemant about overture returns for the words she posted is incorrect you simply do not know what you are talking about.

THIS IS A SALES THREAD.

If you feel inclined to provide advice to help the seller PM her.


THIS IS A SALES THREAD.


If your true goal was to provide information to assist the seller as you both claim....then PM her because...


THIS IS A SALES THREAD.


Why are most of these ridiculous posts made by non paying members?
 
My apologies for butting into your thread Sheila

This type of activity in sales threads is just a pet peev of mine. For some reason some members just dont get it and think they can just interject their thoughts anywhere they want in spite of the basic rules and common decency.
 
When i browse thru dnforum to check posts, i click on "today's posts" and look thru the subjects. If i see a subject that catches my interest, i may click on it, and if i think i can contribute a comment i may comment. My post was made on the assumption that the seller is an honest person who is buying domains to resell. I was not implying that there was any misrepresentation and was not trying to "warn" anyone... that is not my place. If i thought there was misrepresentation, i would have simply ignored the thread. I was trying to help the seller avoid using the overture suggestion tool in an ineffective way. That said, I'll delete those posts I made so to avoid upsetting Larry.
 
CrappyDomains indeed - hence crapping in a sales thread!
 
Sheila do you have a rough ballpark figure you are looking for on this domain toy-adult.com ? Get back to me please :) Thanks honey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom