Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adult Names - new affiliate program 4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggbilly

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have any adult names with traffic, consider joining the affiliate program on my latest site - www.adult-publisher.com

I've part developed a lot of my names into regular cash generators now just by adding relevant content and adding a couple of very profitable affiliate links.

Join the program now - because it's new you can also promote it to affiliate announcement sites and earn 15% from sub-affiliate sign-ups.

Only need one or two high traffic adult sites to join and you'll be well on your way.

Nothing to sell - this site provides free downloads and you don't need to be hosted on adult servers to carry the links - because they are not deemed to be adult content (and neither is the site by the way).

Remember, this site was built by a domain seller with other domain sellers in mind - come and join the party!

Dave C
aka eggbilly

Domain summit 2024

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread should be kept open!

If your not making money by selling your domain names, jump on the Eggbilly band wagon because it is going places.

Even some big players have jumped on board, dont say you were not told about it.

This is early days as yet, just watch this space in a few months time.

And watch the search engine positions on google, as an affiliate you cant help but get some of the action.

:swg:

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The REAL money is in developing anyway,especially adult sites and not in selling domains.Hasn't been my strategy so far(for adult i mean),but i have to say it makes sense - so adult market,whatch out!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators