• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Adult portfolio: *pornmovie.com* *watersport.com* *spanking.net* and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel2012

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a bunch of quite valuable (and some very explicit :-O - apologies to sensitive readers!) adult domains for sale.

The domains have basically not been touched for the last 4-5 years - but some of them have been in the hands of questionable webmasters - so please disregard any and all content.

They used to bring in really good revenue and now I am trying to figure out if I should sell or redevelop..

They have never been on the market before.

With a little work the amount of search engine traffic will be immense and the quality second to none! And many of the names themselves are brilliant as a stamp of approval for being the top site in various niches.

I am looking to sell all of them in one go and they will be sold without content.

Pricing-wise I'm looking for something at least in the mid 6 digit usd range for the entire portfolio, as this is what I believe I can comfortably make within 3 years if they are redeveloped.

Hit me with serious offers / pm's

Daniel....



The most valuable ones:

watersport.com
fisting.com
fisting.net
livesex.net
dildosex.com
pornmovie.com
sex-slave.com
spanking.net


The rest:

17sex.com
aahoo.com
adultbanner.com
adultdrawings.com
adultmeter.com
adultoon.com
adulttoon.com
adulttop.com
adulttop100.com
allfetishclub.com
babemeter.com
blueasian.com
blueasians.com
dildotop.com
dollarbooster.com
dollarboosters.com
fetishletter.com
fetish-letter.com
fetishletter.net
fetish-letter.net
fetishletter.org
fetish-letter.org
fistforum.com
fisting.biz
fistingtop.com
flirtinghearts.com
get2sex.com
holdingit.com
horny-rob.com
movietoplist.com
multisearcher.com
naughtybabes.com
naughtygirl.com
onlinexxx.com
peeforum.com
peeingtop.com
peetop.com
pornhistory.com
pornoscooter.com
pornscooter.com
rawpics.com
sexarchive.com
sexgirlz.com
sexmeter.com
sexnympho.com
sextop50.com
spanking.net
spankingtop.com
teenagesex.com
teenagetop.com
the-fetishletter.com
the-fetish-letter.com
the-fetishletter.net
the-fetish-letter.net
the-fetishletter.org
the-fetish-letter.org
watersport.biz
webbabes.com
weekly-fetishletter.com
weekly-fetish-letter.com
weekly-fetishletter.net
weekly-fetish-letter.net
weekly-fetishletter.org
weekly-fetish-letter.org
xxxmultisearcher.com
xxxsubmit.com
 
Last edited:
please send me price ranges on the following domains:

watersport.com
fisting.com
fisting.net
spanking.net
adultbanner.com
onlinexxx.com
xxxsubmit.com
 
Hey!
Whats the price for pornmovie.com?
 
Hi,

Pricing-wise I'm looking for something at least in the mid 6 digit usd range for the entire portfolio, as this is what I believe I can comfortably make within 3 years if they are redeveloped.

I am not looking to sell the domains individually. sorry.

D..
 
We are interested in the portfolio, will PM you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom