• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Adult Ppc Traffic

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
61
Anybody got someone good at adult ppc traffic. Mine is sucking! (no pun intended)
 
Anybody got someone good at adult ppc traffic. Mine is sucking! (no pun intended)

Wow pretty slow in here.

So I just had to share this with you. I moved the portfolio to Frank to try them out. Here is a few (mis) classification gems LOL

AdultStory.ca - history/culture/politics world history
Blows.ca - home improvement equipment/equipment rental
CollegeDate.ca - education
CollegeCams.ca - education (yep sure to be)
Deviant.ca - general
Infidelity.ca - family marriage (ahhh???)
Pricks.ca - gardening plants (umm if I knew we could grow them I'd order LOTS OF FERTILIZER) :-)
SlutWife.ca - family marriage (the new reality!)

I guess it happens over a few hundred names but funny!
 
Back
Top Bottom