Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Adult Related Material In Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not think adult related domain names should be allowed to be listed in the chat room.

Ages 13+ are allowed to participate in the chat and this is a disgrace.

----

After I asked them to stop..

http://www.habbodiscussion.com/stop.bmp

I would appriciate it if some members would try to act more professional, not only on the forum, but also in the chat.

Upvote 0

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You decided to throw a fit because you didn't like the specific individual who posted the names. None of the names mentioned were explicit either.

But you didn't post that part. Just the part 5 minutes later after your little temper tantrum.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You decided to throw a fit because you didn't like the specific individual who posted the names. None of the names mentioned were explicit either.

But you didn't post that part. Just the part 5 minutes later after your little temper tantrum.

Hello Mr. Jon.

Adult domains do not belong in a chat that ages 13+ are able to view.

Thanks,

I had nothing against "Mocus" who posted these names. We have come to terms.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah really sorry Duncan...the names got asked for and you threw a fit..they were not explicit and only mentioned vaguely, not sure what you want to accomplish here other than be negative man...please visit my thread listed below and feel the love man..:(

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can use the rooms feature to create a domain trading room, and an adult domain trading room.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or limit the chat rooms to 18+

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree... If you dont like what you see... then get out... simple as that. You arnt forced to be where you are. In my opinion, 13, 14 and 15 is far to young to be in a forum such as this anyway.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That will be really effective because its so very difficult to fake your age on the internet (not that it matters since I'm 18 now anyway)

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can do age verification through the use of credit cards or via faxing a copy of your passport. but people should use common sense, if you have an adult domain you want to sell/trade why not just post a link to the thread in the adult section and refer people to it?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe our dear preteen Duncan can stop causing uproar all the time over nothing and trying to play the good kid / teachers pet role ...to in some way shape or form win over the hearts of the moderators that are most likely tired of getting his complaints...DUNCAN, just some advice...people will like you alot more if you are just cool and stop the nonsense man! damn dude enough is enough, this has went on for far too long and you have caused me a big enough headache...nobody is buying your crap anymore! STOP PLEASE and grow up!

FYI : The domain in question here was ... "GoodBlows.com" hardly an adult domain or explicit! I think it is better suited to a boxing site!

:Mocus bangs heads against wall: will it ever stop Duncan?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Maybe our dear preteen Duncan can stop causing uproar all the time over nothing and trying to play the good kid / teachers pet role ...to in some way shape or form win over the hearts of the moderators that are most likely tired of getting his complaints...DUNCAN, just some advice...people will like you alot more if you are just cool and stop the nonsense man! damn dude enough is enough, this has went on for far too long and you have caused me a big enough headache...nobody is buying your crap anymore! STOP PLEASE and grow up!

FYI : The domain in question here was ... "GoodBlows.com" hardly an adult domain or explicit! I think it is better suited to a boxing site!

:Mocus bangs heads against wall: will it ever stop Duncan?
Was this post necessary? Now you're instigating.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
That will be really effective because its so very difficult to fake your age on the internet (not that it matters since I'm 18 now anyway)
If you are not faking your adulthood, then congratulations. :)

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

This was not the only adult domain being discussed. Also someone was refering to the domain you listed above, in "another" way.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want us all to be in love and happy

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking NC actually...I used to live there for a little bit, heard the weather is great this time of year & I actually forgot to visit all my old friends last time I went up there to pick up a car I bought..Any cool places for rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom