Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Adult Related Material In Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not think adult related domain names should be allowed to be listed in the chat room.

Ages 13+ are allowed to participate in the chat and this is a disgrace.

----

After I asked them to stop..

http://www.habbodiscussion.com/stop.bmp

I would appriciate it if some members would try to act more professional, not only on the forum, but also in the chat.

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have made it where the user can not enter unless they are 18+ correct? I don't want to see Duncan in there and then complain he was able to gain access and read a domain with boobie in it. :cheeky:

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not make an under 18's chat room and the people who do not want to see it go in there?

Surely everyone moving into another room is more inconveniencing than just people who dont like it visiting another room?

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An AdultName-Free room would be better imho..

Also, the index should show all users signed on, not just ones in the Lobby, imho again..

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, the index should show all users signed on, not just ones in the Lobby, imho again..

It lists the total number, but again not the names.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instead of people having to change rooms in the chat to go to 18+

Would it not be better if 18+ was the default room and people who do not like it there can leave (Eg. Duncan).

PS. Duncan said bad word - Ignorant Baffoon :angry:

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Paul.. the 18+ room should be the default.. makes the others go elsewhere, after all, they're the minority.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PS. Duncan said bad word - Ignorant Baffoon

I was asking a chat room administrator if the phrase "Ignorant Baffoon" was acceptable to use in chat.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This has ruined the chat room. Under 18 is dead,Over 18 is missing the contributions of people under 18 :mad:

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DCG needs to sort this.

As far as i can see Duncan has ruined the Chat Room, There are talks of members moving over to an offsite chat to enjoy all the comfort of the chatroom without the need to worry about what Duncan might complain about next. Something needs to be done very soon, The chat room is very bad now, Users are in both rooms and not talking as much, The 18+ is nothing without the 18- and Vice Versa.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You guys don't talk about adult names too often. Why not just chill in the main lobby, then go to the other room when you want to have your "Adult" talk. Your not forced to move to the 18+.

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then one person has to disrupt the entire chat if they want to sell a domain..

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duncan..you could just grow up and accept that adult domains exist, You are losing a lot of respect over this and members are starting not to just dislike you, But actually hate you.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EVERYONE CHILL. No one hates Duncan, geez, he's a 14 year old kid getting an early start in the domain world, give him a break. He shouldn't be subjected to adult domains when first entering the chat room, period. The problem was solved, and an 18+ room was created. If you want to trade or talk about those domains you will be asked to enter the adult room.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
EVERYONE CHILL. No one hates Duncan, geez, he's a 14 year old kid getting an early start in the domain world, give him a break. He shouldn't be subjected to adult domains when first entering the chat room, period. The problem was solved, and an 18+ room was created. If you want to trade or talk about those domains you will be asked to enter the adult room.

Agreed.

I joined this forum when I was 15 and look how great I have become :approve: :-/ :cheeky:

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:

I believe you said it best GiantDomains..

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
I disagree with GiantDomains....he's a 15 year old kid.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is all bull... i cant even believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
this is all bull... i cant even believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom